Assume, a tool that does your least favorite home chore for you, that cleanses all the mess you have just made without raising your finger, sounds unreal? Robot vacuums will make your intuition a fact and you do not even have to break down the bank to buy one. As they first entered the market, robot vacuums were very expensive and a little lower as compared to the features of today’s smart technology. Nevertheless, on average, they are also a little more expensive than standard vacuums but the key selling point of robotic vacuums is that they are flat case, with low profiles, which means they can slide easily under furniture. A robotic vacuum cleaner is more than just a floor-cleaning system – it is the only machine that allows you to indulge in your laziness without leaving your floors as dirty as they have been since you vacuumed the last time. Robot vacuums clean easier, quicker and are more intelligent than ever before. Beyond that, they have many automatic apps that make cleaning your floor almost hands-free.
Buying Guide: Things You Should Learn Before You Buy a Vacuum Robot
Below are some important basic features to remember when first looking for a robot vacuum.
A) Battery Life: It is a big concern, depending on your home size. Most robot vacuums can run for at least 60 to 80 minutes, which is pretty decent runtime if you have a small house or apartments but if you have a bigger home, then you should look for a robot vacuum that can run for at least 90 to 120 minutes so it can clean up all your rooms until it needs a refill.
B) Heavy Suction Power: Strong suction purifies irritating pet or human fur, dust, rough floor debris and deep within carpet fibers. The more a vacuum has the suction capacity, the better it can clean the floor spotless.
C) Smart navigation: Smart navigation provides Sensors for anti-collision and anti-drop. Anti-collision sensors avoid damage to furniture, and avoid the device from being trapped under furniture in small spaces. Anti-drop sensors sense steps, stairs and ground variations, stopping the vacuum from dropping.
D) Auto Recharge: This function automatically returns your robot vacuum to the charging base when power is low, ensuring it is still charged and ready for vacuum. The key advantage of this function is that almost all robot vacuum is compatible with low profiles allowing them to enter the spaces below the furniture, so if the vacuum battery gets low while cleaning then you would not have to check for it anywhere, it would go back to its own charging base.
E) Noise Level: the higher the decibels, the louder the sound produced and the higher the noise levels, the general law. The quietest model makes 58dB sound that can be equivalent to a regular quiet conversation so you would not have to turn up the TV volume when using robot cleaner.
F) Cleaning Modes: The robot vacuum normally has 4 cleaning modes- Auto, Spot, Bottom, Max, etc. But if you have a pretty decent budget, you can go for a robot vacuum that has an additional Wet / Dry cleaning feature, rendering your home spotless clean.
Five Best Vacuum Robot
That robot vacuums are really cleaning and which are only pushing dirt around, is not always obvious. Okay, that is exactly why you came for this.
We selected the perfect robotic vacuum cleaner for you. Look at our suggestions to choose the right model in any budget!
Three in one Friendly robotic vacuum on multifunctional budget.
- 1400pa Heavy suction: Sucks up dirt and dust for a spotless sweep.
- Shift Effortlessly: Auto-adjust the cleaning head and shift two wide wheels from the hard floor to the carpets to get the mess.
- Mopping Function: Set up the mop vacuum in half a second with the mopping fastener.
- Highly Sensitive Anti-Collision Technology: Protects from scratches and stains the robots and furniture, walls and other household objects.
- Vacuuming Length: Cleans up to 120 minutes per charge.
- Adjusts suction automatically to different floor styles.
- Long term.
- Silently runs at 58 decibels.
- Offers 5 modes of cleaning-Auto, Wet / Dry, Spot, Top, Bottom.
- Dual system with anti-collision.
- Lacks smart mapping.
- Mopping pad and water tank are sold separately.
- Complete charging takes 300 minutes.
Coredy R500 + does a decent job of keeping you within your budget while also offering some of the features that you only find in costlier versions. Remote control, strong suction, incredibly low noise and elegant architecture give a much more costly system the illusion. There are a few issues associated with the 500 + vacuum, but these are simply only resolved by stepping up to a higher priced model with a larger range of features. In addition, if you are trying to save a bit of money and want the budget-friendly robot then that could be exactly what you are looking for.
Eufy RoboVac 11S
This one will transform into your dream budget vacuum robot.
- 1300 Pa Heavy Suction: allows more debris to be removed from hard floors and from deep within carpet fibers.
- Super Thin Slim Body: Allowing it to slide comfortably under couches and toe spaces in the cabinet.
- Navigation technology: Protects both the unit and your furniture from the stains and bruises from falling off the floor.
- Super Quiet Machine: Whispers silent, ensuring you can take a nap, do research, and watch television while RoboVac 11s is busy making your home spotless.
- BoostIQ Suction Mode: The suction power is automatically increased when required to ensure the best clean.
- Capacity of the Dust Box: Wide volume of dust up to 0.6L allows frequent cleaning without the need for emptying.
- Easy to install and to use.
- Different ways of cleaning.
- Superb navigation.
- Extremely relaxed.
- Sucking Strong.
- Auto Charging.
- Achives 100 minutes of single charge cleaning work.
- Unable to tailor the schedule for different days.
- Not compatible with digital assistants like Alexa for example.
- Cannot be controlled via Wi-Fi.
The 11S comes with a wide range of premium features, which show how advanced robot vacuum cleaners are selected by eufy. The thing we like best is that the 11S can be scheduled to clean your floors, at home or not. Thanks to its super slim build, the Eufy 11S is able to conquer almost every challenge and go under almost any piece of furniture for a full clean. The efficient 1300pa suction is solid but silent while the battery life is impressive. The Eufy 11S offers too much cleaning power for the size, both in terms of suction and coverage
A very well designed and cost-effective robot vacuum that might just be a great option.
- 1600 Pa Strong Suction Power: Increased vacuum power to 1600pa provides a deeper cleaning whenever needed.
- Smart Navigation: Rolls over carpets and scales the ledges of the door to enter the mess.
- Efficient battery: GOOVI 1600pa comes with a 2600 mAh battery that cleans per charge for up to 120 minutes.
- Low Profile Design: 2.83 inches low profile design helps the cleaner to float easily under beds, sofas covering dirt and dust.
- Auto-Return: Returns to charging base automatically to recharge while in low fuel.
- Intelligent Protection: The technology of drop sensors prevents vacuum from falling down the stairs and off the ledges.
- Simple to control.
- Strong suction.
- The style is low profile.
- Good battery life.
- Cleaning scheduled not available.
- Does not offer Wi-Fi or Digital Assistants.
With this GOOVI robot vacuum cleaner, you can automate the cleaning process; you will get full power over your hands with this GOOVI 1600pa robot vacuum. It has a robust battery, strong 1600pa suction, and low profile (2.8 inches) design that comfortably cleans hardwood and low-pile carpets. GOOVI 1600pa is a budget-friendly solution that will encourage you to indulge in your laziness without being accused of delaying your chores.
Ecovacs DEEBOT 500
A solid robot vacuum that is perfect for cleaning and at an attractive price.
- 3 Cleaning Modes: Has three Auto, Spot and Edge cleaning modes.
- Compatible: Compact enough to move between the furniture and beneath it.
- Built-in Wi-Fi Module: No matter where you are, it can be operated through a smartphone.
- 110 Minutes Runtime: An impressive 110-minute runtime can be used to clean broad apartments absolutely at one price.
- Auto-Return: Automatically returns to the charging dock to prepare after cleaning or when the battery gets low for the next cleaning job.
- Tough consistency to board.
- Switch to HEPA.
- IPhone voice control and software.
- Price adjustable.
- Capable battery.
- For a scheduled task, only one clean mode (Auto) is open.
- Sucking average.
This household helper priced at a budget is a solid option. Ecovacs DEEBOT 500 looks nice and is very easy to run. Cleaning most dust and dirt is usually fine, and works very well with Alexa or the Ecovacs app. It offers a convenient cleaning solution for daily use. DEEBOT 500 efficiently cleans your home with its multiple cleaning modes, and has a suitable cleaning mode for every task.
Eufy RoboVac 15C MAX
A leader in the business segment, which is budget-friendly.
- Greatest Suction Power: No chance to miss a spot with the best suction power of 2000pa, guarantees that your home is free from dust, dirt and crumb.
- BoostIQ Suction Mode: Increases automatic suction power within 1. 5 Seconds when it takes extra vacuuming power to get the maximum clean.
- Smart Control: Supreme Access-Wi-Fi, Mobile Device, Amazon Alexa and Google Home can take care of cleaning while relaxing.
- Endurance: Cleans at a single charge for up to 100 minutes.
- Advanced Sensors: Anti-drop and Anti-collision sensors prevent both the vacuum from falling down the floor and from damaging your furniture.
- Supreme Wi-Fi Connectivity.
- Strongest strength to suct.
- Will not sound louder than a microwave.
- The style is low profile.
- Does 100 minutes of single charge cleaning work.
- No routing built in.
- High-pile carpets and rugs perform average.
It has everything from a great clean to excellent connectivity that most buyers will wish for. For dedicated mapping the only justification to go for anything, more costly would be. It has some of the best suction we have ever seen, is among today’s lightest robot vacuums out there and the performance rivals the market’s most popular robot vacuum models. If value for money is a big factor, it does not get any better than $300 comfortably.